In the WordPress Dashboard, go to Testimonials> Add New. In the Enter Highlight Here field, enter a title, which is usually the name of the person or business proving the testimonial. Next, add the testimonial body text in the same way you add the text for any WordPress post or page.
You can also use these testimonial options:
- Excerpt – Add a brief summary or highlights of the testimonial.
- Attach to Rotator – Choose which rotators this testimonial will be attached to. You can choose as many as you want.
- Star Rating – If you want to display star ratings with the testimonial, choose the rating.
- Author information – Information about the testimonial author.
- Testimonial Image – Select an image to display with the testimonial.
- Testimonial Order – Specify the order of the testimonial.
When you’re finished writing the testimonial and specifying options, click Publish.